TVCenter 6.4.9 is a fully featured TV viewing and PVR application for Windows XP (32bit only), Vista (32bit & 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit) and Windows 8 / 8.1 (32bit & 64bit).
- EPG language selection
- Various bug fixes
- Supports new remote R-009
The following products have been tested successfully with this version of TVCenter:
- AndroiDTV (78e)
- PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick (2000e)
- PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick (2001e)
- PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick Solo (2002e)
- PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI (2000i)
- PCTV Dual Sat Pro PCI (4000i)
- PCTV DVB-S2 Stick (460e)
- PCTV DVB-S2 Stick (461e)
- PCTV FlashStick nano (282e)
- PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (340e)
- PCTV Hybrid Stick Solo (340e SE)
- PCTV microStick (76e)
- PCTV microStick (79e)
- PCTV microStick PC&Mac (77e)
- PCTV nanoStick (73e)
- PCTV nanoStick (73a)
- PCTV nanoStick T2 (290e)
- PCTV nanoStick Ultimate (73e)
- PCTV picoStick (74e)
- PCTV Quatro Stick (510e)
- PCTV Quatro Stick nano(520e)
- PCTV Quatro Stick(521e)
- PCTV Quatro Stick(522e)
- PCTV tripleStick(292e)
Please note: This software is intended ONLY for use with the PCTV products listed above and cannot be used with any other product. We strongly recommend to use this version of TVCenter only with the listed hardware. PCTV Systems will post an updated list of supported hardware whenever a new version of TVCenter has been successfully tested with these devices. Please check the Support section for updates.
- To install all functions of TVCenter, an Internet Connection is required while the installation.
- Uninstall any previous installation of TVCenter. Reboot your PC if the Uninstall Wizard asks you to do so.
- Click the download link below and choose “save as” to download the update to e.g. your desktop.
- Once the download is completed, double click on the downloaded file ("PCTVSystems_TVCenter_Setup_126.96.36.1993.exe").
- Follow the instructions of the Installation Wizard.
- When the Wizard asks you for a serial number, please enter the serial number that has come with your product, printed on a label on the sleeve of the original TVCenter installation disk. For products that come without an installation disk the serial number is printed on page 1 of the "Download information and serial number" guide. If you don't have a valid serial number anymore then you run the application in trial mode.
- Please reboot your PC if the Install Wizard asks you to do so.
You can enhance the TVCenter feature set at any time via the INFORMATION folder in the SETTINGS menu. The upgrade is fast and easy:
1. You click the ACTIVATE button next to the feature(s) you want
2. You pay via PayPal
3. We instantly activate the purchased feature(s) on your PC