Broadway - TV on your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Mac or PC
Broadway is a standalone device designed for mobile TV enjoyment. Depending on the product variant it supports DVB-S2, DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T2 and DVB-T. In addtion all variants support analog video input, for example to connect to a set top box or a security camera
Once connected to your home network using an ethernet or WiFi connection Broadway brings TV to your
- Android Tablet or Smartphone
- iPhone or iPad
- Mac or PC (Windows / Linux)
- DLNA-enabled device (Smart TV)
Outside the home you can access your broadway using a WiFi hot spot or a LTE/3G connection.
Besides the native TV enjoyment Broadway offers various features, such as
- Direct recordings on airing channels or analog inputs
- Schedule recordings, manually or from the EPG view
- EPG view
- Playback of recordings
- Playback of TV stations or recordings using DLNA, for example from a Smart TV set.
- Connect your set top box using the analog video inputs and control the device with Broadways IR blaster functionality.