TVCenter 6.4 (BETA) is a fully featured TV viewing and PVR application for Windows XP (32bit only), Vista (32bit & 64bit) and Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit).
What's new: for detailed information please click here
- DistanTV mobile: TV streaming to client as a 15-days trial version (online upgrade to full version: €9.95)
- add EPG Viewer
- H.264 codec with DXVA
- Converting formats: new engine – new profiles
- Parental Control
- Closed caption
The following products have been tested successfully with this version of TVCenter:
Please note: This software is intended ONLY for use with the PCTV products listed above and cannot be used with any other product. We strongly recommend to use this version of TVCenter only with the listed hardware. PCTV Systems will post an updated list of supported hardware whenever a new version of TVCenter has been successfully tested with these devices. Please check the Support section for updates.
- PCTV Analog Stick (170e)
- PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick (2001e)
- PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI (2000i)
- PCTV Dual Sat PCI (4000i)
- PCTV HD Card (800i)
- PCTV HD mini Stick (80e)
- PCTV HD Pro Stick (800e)
- PCTV HD Pro Stick (801e)
- PCTV HD Stick (800e SE)
- PCTV HD Stick (801e SE)
- PCTV Hybrid Pro PCI (310i)
- PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (330e)
- PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (340e)
- PCTV Hybrid Stick (320e)
- PCTV Hybrid Stick Solo (330e)
- PCTV Hybrid Tuner Kit for Windows (330e)
- PCTV Hybrid Stick Solo (340e SE)
- PCTV nanoStick (73e)
- PCTV nanoStick Ultimate (73e)
- PCTV nanoStick Solo (73e SE)
- PCTV picoStick (74e)
- PCTV Quatro Stick (510e)
- PCTV teleScope (73a)
- PCTV w-lantv 50n
- The software installation requires a serial code. Your serial code is located on the paper sleeve of your TVCenter installation disc or on the disc itself. If a previous version of Pinnacle Media Center or TVCenter (4.x or 5.x) had been installed on your system, you don't have to enter your serial code. The software looks up serial codes of previous installations automatically.
- Internet access is required for the initial setup. Some software components will be automatically updated during the channel scan.
- Uninstall any existing older version of Pinnacle Media Center or TVCenter Pro.
- Reboot your PC if the uninstall wizard asks you to do so.
- After reboot, a Windows message box may appear and ask to re-install the PCTV device driver. You can ignore this box. The TVCenter installation will take care about it and install the required drivers.
- Click the download link below and choose 'save as' to download the update to e.g. your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is completed, unzip the file and double click on "Launcher.exe".
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- When the wizard asks you for a serial code. If no serial number is pre-filled in, please enter the serial code that has come with your product, printed on a label on the sleeve of the original software installation disk or on the disk itself. If you don't have a valid serial code, you may want to run the TVCenter application in trial mode. Please be aware that some components can't run in trial mode such as the Dolby(TM) audio decoder.
- Please reboot your PC if the install wizard asks you to do so.
- It is recommended that all current Windows Service Packs and .Net updates are installed on your PC. In addition, the following Microsoft software packages should be installed on your PC:
- .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86
- This is a BETA version! Installation and/or use is at your own sole risk. No support can be granted by PCTV Systems for software beta versions.
- This software is intended ONLY for use with the PCTV products listed above and cannot be used with any other product. We strongly recommend to used this version of the software only with the listed hardware platforms. PCTV Systems will post an updated list of supported products whenever a new version of TVCenter has successfully been tested with these devices. Please check the Support section for updates.
- If you want to share your findings, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We appreciate your help to further improve performance and stability of PCTV products.