TVCenter Pro is a fully featured TV viewing and PVR application for Windows XP and Vista.
- PCTV HD Card (800i)
- PCTH HD mini Stick (80e)
- PCTV HD Stick (800e, 800e SE)
- PCTV HD Pro Stick (801e, 801e SE)
- Uninstall any previous installation of Pinnacle TVCenter Pro. Reboot your PC if the uninstall wizard asks you to do so.
- Click the download link below and choose “save as” to download the update to e.g. your desktop.
- Once the download is completed, extract the zip-file, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- When the wizard asks you for a serial number, please enter the serial number that has come with your product, printed on a label on the sleeve of the original TVCenter Pro installation disk.
- Please reboot your PC if the install wizard asks you to do so.
- This software is intended ONLY for the use with the PCTV products listed above and cannot be used with any other product.
- For the installation of this update, a valid TVCenter Pro serial number is required. You can find your serial number on the sleeve of your original PCTV install disk that has come with your product.
- US only note:
With this version, the integrated Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with its “list view” has been replaced by a direct link to TitanTV.com. TitanTV is a free and user-friendly Internet-based program guide that can be used for scheduling recordings with TVCenter Pro. If you want to keep on using TVCenter Pro’s former built-in premium or free EPG (as included until version 4.98), you may prefer not to update to this version.
- Full support for Windows Vista 64 bit.
- General performance and robustness improvements.
- US only:
- Parental control for digital TV (ATSC, ClearQAM).
- Direct link to TitanTV.com’s Internet-based TV program guide