PCTV FlashStick nano (282e) combines a high-end DVB-T USB tuner with a microSD card reader and the TVCenter software on an included flash memory card. Thus, no CD or DVD drive – often missing on netbooks - is required for installation. Just plug-in and watch TV.
PCTV FlashStick nano is based on the most popular PCTV nano industrial design line. The enclosure features a slider mechanism, which protects the USB connector effectively. Thanks to this integration, there is no risk of losing a USB cap.
The integrated microSD card reader is fully SDHC compatible and provides uncompromised Hi-Speed USB 2.0 performance with microSD cards up to 32GB capacity. TV shows can be recorded directly to a plugged-in memory card, so you can always carry your favorite TV shows and movies with you and watch them on any computer.
The included all-new TVCenter 6 software makes it easy to watch, timeshift and record live TV. With its newly designed user interface it integrates smoothly into Windows® Vista and Windows 7. It enables watching TV and recordings in full-screen or in a freely scalable window while working with other software.
PCTV FlashStick nano comes with a 2GB microSD card, a mini rod-antenna and a stylish mini remote control. In areas with weak DVB-T signal, the included MCX-to-IEC antenna adapter enables the connection to an outdoor antenna.
PCTV Plug&Watch for Netbooks
- PCTV Plug&Watch for Netbooks
- DVB-T tuner with integrated TVCenter software
- USB TV tuner and card reader in one stick
- Perfect DVB-T reception
- Supports H.264 HDTV over DVB-T 1
- Integrated sliding mechanism to protect the USB connector – never gets lost
- Includes mini rod antenna and remote control
- USB powered. Very low power consumption -saves laptop battery power
- Compatible with Windows® Media Center
(Media Center Remote separately available)
All-New TVCenter Software
- Watch TV in full-screen or a freely scalable window – with a completely new user interface
- Use timeshift to stop and rewind live TV
- Watch and record to your hard drive without any quality loss
- Optimized software to run smoothly even on netbooks
- Integrated EPG and ultra-fast Teletext (where available)